What happens when you mix some oats, a little sweet, a bit of nut, and the scrumptious taste gourmet vanilla?
The consistency will still be pretty dry, that’s okay. It will be pretty sticky though!
Enjoy the incredible aroma that fills your home.
- 4 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts (I used walnuts)
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp Madagascar Bourbon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup water
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Mix dry ingredients in large bowl.
- Mix wet in separate bowl.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients.
- Spread on baking sheet, bake for 25-30 minutes or until oats are golden brown.