When I first found this recipe, I knew I just *had* to try it. And let me tell you, I’m glad I did. I mean, potato chips? In cookies? It was just one of those, “You have to try this to see if it’s weird,” sort of things. They definitely weren’t weird – they were yummy! The potato chips just add a delicious crunch, you can’t taste them directly. And also, crushing potato chips is
kinda REALLY fun.
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup crushed potato chips (I used Original Lays)
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Powdered sugar
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Gradually add flour, mix well.
- Add vanilla and potato chips, mix well.
- Fold in pecans.
- Drop onto ungreased cookie sheets and flatten with bottom of a drinking glass which has been dipped in powdered sugar.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes.
Let us know if you try it, here or on the Facebook page!